- 20 Minutes
- Makes 32 Servings
This colorful dip is the perfect combination of sweet cranberries and spicy jalapeños. Mix in whipped cream cheese and sugar for a little extra sweetness!
- Using a food processor, chop the cranberries -- be sure to stop when the cranberries begin to liquify.
- Chop up green onions, jalapeños, and cilantro.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cranberries, green onions, jalapeños, and cilantro. Start adding sugar, lemon juice, and salt on top of the mixture and stir until blended.
- Stir the cranberry mixture and strain out excess liquid.
- Whip softened cream cheese and spread over the bottom of a dish.
- Pour cranberry mixture over the top of the cream cheese. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve with crackers!