- 10 Minutes
- 28 minutes (plus resting time)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork with garlic powder, salt and pepper and sear for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk the cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar. Pour the mixture over the pork and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Baste the pork tenderloins halfway through with the cranberry sauce mixture from the pan.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe Tip: To cook in an air fryer, preheat to 400°F. If using an air fryer with a basket, line the basket with aluminum foil. Air fry for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, flipping halfway through the cooking time.