- 10 minutes
- 90 minutes
All the colors of the season come together in this gorgeous and delicious entree. Try this Cranberry Orange Roasted Chicken Recipe and delight your guests!
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees. Thoroughly dry chicken skin with paper towels. Place the cranberries and rosemary sprigs in a roasting pan.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the Rosemary Balsamic Butter in a small bowl. Spread the butter over the chicken.
- Lay the chicken on the cranberries. Cut the orange into quarters, squeezing the juice over the chicken then place the orange quarters in the pan.
- Roast the chicken for 45 minutes on 420 degrees, then reduce heat to 350 and roast for another 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from roasting pan and serve with the cranberries spooned over top.