- 10 Minutes
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the cranberries, sugar, orange juice, water, rosemary and thyme to a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the cranberries have burst.
- Remove from the heat and discard the rosemary and thyme. Mash the cranberries to a smooth consistency.
- Pat the turkey breast dry and place in a roasting pan. Brush with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey breast.
- Roast for 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Recipe Tip: Frozen cranberries can be substituted for fresh. Add to the saucepan without thawing.