- 15 minutes
- 1 hour
This rich and creamy casserole is easy to make and simply packed with flavor! Using frozen broccoli and pre-cooked chicken also means dinner can be on the table in less than an hour--what's not to love?
- Preheat oven to 375. Cook pasta according to package directions, and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Once melted, add garlic, celery, and onion and saute until translucent, about five minutes. Add broccoli and chicken broth, cover and simmer until broccoli has completely thawed, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over broccoli mixture, stirring well with a whisk to break up any lumps. Once sauce has thickened, add half and half, and simmer for 5 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Combine chicken and pasta in a large casserole dish. Cover with broccoli sauce. Sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.