- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
Are you looking for a delicious meal that’s easy, creamy and flavorful? Try this Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Rotini made using tricolor rotini, fresh broccoli, tender chicken and parmesan cheese! With just 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cook time, this wholesome dish will quickly become your family's new favorite.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Add the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain the pasta and broccoli.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly, until light golden brown.
- Whisk in the chicken broth, milk and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer, turn off the heat and whisk in the grated cheese.
- Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the skillet and mix to combine. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: For a bit of crunch, sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs toasted in a skillet with olive oil.