- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Add the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain the pasta and broccoli.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly, until light golden brown.
- Whisk in the chicken broth, milk and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer, turn off the heat and whisk in the grated cheese.
- Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the skillet and mix to combine. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: For a bit of crunch, sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs toasted in a skillet with olive oil.