- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
Is taco night something your family looks forward to during the week? Switch things up a bit this time and make a batch of cheesy enchiladas stuffed with tender shredded rotisserie chicken and fresh onion. Serve with Food Lion deli fresh tortilla chips and your favorite salsa, plus rice and/or black beans for a complete meal. And if you want to prep a little the night before, feel free to roll the enchiladas with the chicken and onion, line them up in a baking dish and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to make the zesty cheese sauce and pop them in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat together the enchilada sauce and Laughing Cow cheese. Stir in the chicken, onion, salt and pepper until combined.
- Spoon equal amounts of the chicken mixture along the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Arrange the tortillas seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk constantly for 1 minute. Add the milk and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the sour cream and cook until the mixture begins to simmer. Remove from the heat and whisk in 2 cups of the shredded cheese until smooth.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with cilantro.