- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
This creamy soup is a combination of tomato soup and Italian chicken soup. Creative and delicious!
- In a large Dutch oven over medium heat saute the onions in the oil. Saute until translucent.
- Add the chicken stock, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and seasonings and stir.
- Add the heavy cream and stir. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Add in the shredded chicken.
- Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon and let thicken over low heat for 20-30 minutes. Serve with garlic bread.