- 5 minutes
- 3 minutes
Craving the taste of pizza but don't want to wait? Try this super-easy pizza in a mug- you'll love this satisfying one-serving pizza (with easy cleanup!).
- In a large mug, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, vinegar, milk, and oil. Microwave for 60 seconds.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour the sauce into the mug.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and lightly mix. Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Add the Mozzarella cheese and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Top with a bit of extra basil.