- 70 minutes
- 1 hour
- Makes 30 crepes
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and oil.
- Slowly whisk the wet ingredients into the dry until a smooth batter is formed. Let the batter rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter onto a non-stick omelet pan, tilting the pan to produce a very thin pancake. Cook the crepe on one side for approximately 1 to 2 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Cook the other side of the crepe for approximately 30 seconds.
- Cool, stack, and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. You can fill these with sweet or savory fillings. If you would like to use a strawberry filling, combine 2 cups of sliced strawberries and ½ cup sugar, then set them aside.
- In another bowl combine 8 ounces cream cheese, ½ cup powdered sugar, and ½ teaspoon vanilla. Add the strawberries and combine. This mixture will fill 6 to 8 crepes.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberries.