- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees F. Pour 1 tablespoon oil in sheet tray or baking dish; set aside.
- Squeeze lime juice on avocado slices and season with salt and pepper. Dip the avocado in flour then dip in egg and cover in a thick layer of panko breadcrumbs.
- Arrange avocados in a single layer on the greased sheet pan. Drizzle with the remaining oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the avocados are golden and crispy.
- Serve with chipotle dipping sauce.