- 10 minutes
- 40 minutes
With a few simple ingredients under $10, enjoy perfectly crispy chicken wings, without the calories of deep frying, with this baked buffalo wing recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Place wings in large bowl and add in dry ingredients. Toss chicken wings with hands until coated.
- Place on wire rack on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Cook for 40 minutes.
- When chicken is done, add to bowl and pour buffalo sauce on top. Toss until chicken is coated well.
- Serve with celery, carrots, blue cheese or ranch dressing.