- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
- In a bowl, combine the blue cheese, the sour cream, the lemon juice, and the pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Make a horizontal slit (lengthwise) into the side of each chicken breast, to form a pocket for the cheese mixture.
- Stuff the cheese mixture into each chicken breast.
- In a bowl, thoroughly combine the hot sauce, mayonnaise, and salt.
- Coat both sides of each chicken breast with the hot sauce mixture and then coat both sides in the crushed cereal.
- Place the chicken breasts on a lined baking sheet and bake in a 400-degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. (Use a meat thermometer to be certain.)
- Serve and enjoy!