- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
Perfect for grilling on a nice spring or summer day, these dry-rubbed wings are easy to make and packed with flavor thanks to tasty combination of spices, as well as the 4-ingredient glaze. So, gather your family and head outdoors to enjoy some fresh air and throw the wings on the grill. Then, once the dry-rubbed wings are cooked through, toss them in your glaze, garnish and you’re ready to serve with your dipping sauce of choice. Celery and carrot sticks are fresh additions to eat with your wings, plus slices of bell pepper or broccoli pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dry rub until evenly combined: Old Bay, baking powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels then toss in dry rub, coating evenly.
- Make glaze: Whisk together ingredients and set aside to cool slightly.
- On a grill, cook chicken wings 3 to 4 minutes on one side, flip, and cook another 6 to 7 minutes. Wings can also be baked in the oven at 425° for 30 to 45 minutes or fried in an air fryer at 400° for 15 minutes per side.
- Toss wings with glaze and garnish with parsley. Serve with celery and tartar or cocktail sauce for dipping. Ranch or blue cheese dressing tastes great as well!