- 10 minutes
- 1 hour
Need a perfect game day appetizer? These are easy to pop while watching the game. This recipe for Crispy Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes is sure to take the win!
- Cut slits (1/4-inch apart) across each potato, about 2/3 of the way down.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter with the garlic powder, the pepper, the salt, and the rosemary and then brush the mixture generously over each potato. Get it down into the slits if you can.
- Bake the potatoes in a 400-degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of your potatoes. You want them tender.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, carefully (potatoes may be hot) insert the slices of cheese into the slits of the potatoes. Return to the oven for 7 to 8 minutes—watch them carefully; when the cheese melts, they’re done.
- Remove from the oven and top with your choice of sour cream, green onions, shredded cheese, and the bacon! Enjoy!