- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Healthy snacks are achievable with these panko breadcrumb crusted lemon parmesan zucchini veggie chips. Also, they take less than 30 minutes. Try them now!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and egg and whisk to combine.
- In a second bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper, paprika, cayenne, and lemon zest.
- Dip each of the zucchini slices in the egg mixture, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture, ensuring each slice is well-coated. Place all rounds on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown.
- While the chips cook, prepare aioli by placing mayo and half the basil in a blender and pulsing until no large pieces of basil remain. Transfer to a ramekin.
- When zucchini chips are done cooking, transfer to a serving plate or tray alongside the aioli and top with the remaining basil. Serve warm or at room temperature.