- 10 minutes
- 2 hours
- 4 people
Creamy Cheesecake made simply using a crock pot! Use your favorite flavor of Oreo cookies as the crust to add taste and texture.
- Spray 4 small porcelain ramekins with non-stick spray.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and grind to a fine texture. Save extras for topping.
- Combine 2 cups of Oreo crumbs with melted butter. Place crumb mixture into the bottom of the ramekins.
- Combine softened cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in a mixer until a smooth texture.
- Add eggs one at a time to cream cheese mix until incorporated.
- Spoon filling into ramekins over crust. Do not overfill.
- Place ramekins into bottom of a crock pot with water at least a 1/2 inch under the rim. Do not get water into mixture.
- Cook ramekins on low for 1.5-2 hours in a covered crock pot. It will be finished when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and then place into a refrigerator for at least an hour. Top with extra cookie crumbs.