- 10 minutes
- 6 hours
- 6 - 8
This super easy three-ingredient Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe combines the convenience of a slow cooker with everyone's favorite comfort food.
- Put chicken in slow cooker
- Pour the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup over the chicken breast and fill one can with water and pour that in also
- Cook on high for 5 to 6 hours
- An hour before serving, open can of biscuits & cut each biscuit into 3-4 pieces. Cook in crock pot with the chicken until baked and not "doughy."
- Shred some of the chicken and stir mixture