- 20 minutes
- 5 hours
People always ask for this when coming for a meal. It has 2 secret ingredients - tiny pieces of onion so small that no one can see and Colby cheese. This makes them wonder what make this macaroni and cheese so special!
- Coat crock pot with oil.
- Cook elbow macaroni according to directions, but not quite done. Drain. Add macaroni to oil in crock pot. Stir.
- Chop onions as finely as possible. Add to macaroni. Stir.
- Add melted margarine, evaporated milk, milk, and Colby cheese.
- Mix together gently. Mixture will be soupy. It will thicken as it cooks.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low for 6.