- 5 minutes
- 8 hours
Let the crock pot due all the work and come home to a hearty and filling dish that can be served as a meal or an appetizer with chips.
- Combine in crock pot corn, black beans, fire roasted tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, chicken broth and garlic powder. Top with cream cheese.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Stir ingredients until cream cheese is combined.
- Add orzo and cook on high for 15-20 mins or until orzo is cooked. Additional chicken broth may be added to obtain desired consistency.
- Garnish with avocado and sour cream.