- 30 minutes
- 3 hours
Classic Pumpkin Bread pudding with pecans for texture made simply in a crock pot.
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Cube day old bread into 1 inch cubes and put into crock pot.
- Add cinnamon chips and pecans to bread.
- Whisk together the rest of the ingredients and spices. Pour this mixture over the bread crumbs stirring to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Knife will come out clean when the bread pudding is set.
- Top with caramel and ice cream and serve warm if desired.