- 20 minutes
- 3-4 hours on LOW or 2-3 hours on HIGH
Kick the plain french toast to the curb and up your breakfast game with this incredible stuffed french toast.
- Before you begin, spray your crock pot with cooking spray or insert a crock pot liner.
- Place a single layer of bread on the bottom on the crock pot. On top of the bread, add banana slices, brown sugar, and nuts. Place a dollop of butter over top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, honey, nutmeg and vanilla extract. Pour the eggs over the first layer in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours or HIGH for 2-3 hours
- Right before your serve, you may drizzle any additional honey and brown sugar leftover on top.