- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
As a new school year begins and you get back into the groove of things, you look for easy dinner ideas that you and your kiddos can enjoy together. These Baked Parmesan Chicken Strips are crispy, juicy and quick & easy to make. That means this recipe is perfect for a busy school night! And if you want to save a little prep time, pick up a Food Lion brand or Taste of Inspirations honey mustard during your grocery shopping trip instead of making a homemade batch.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whisk together the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, flour, garlic powder and onion powder in a medium bowl.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Add the chicken tenderloins to the egg mixture and mix to coat all the pieces. Using tongs, transfer individual chicken pieces to the breadcrumb mixture. Coat each piece entirely with the breadcrumbs and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Recipe Tip: Serve with homemade honey mustard. Whisk together 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard, 3 tablespoons of honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl.