- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
Looking for easy wrap ideas for summer? This one looks like a rainbow with colorful veggies. Learn how to make Thai chicken wraps in 15-minutes or less!
- Bake or grill chicken.
- While chicken is cooking, make the Thai peanut dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients, except for water. Gradually add water to the dressing until it reaches a light, smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Lay out spinach tortillas. Equally divide the carrots, pepper, spinach, cilantro, onion and peanuts between the two tortillas.
- Dice chicken and divide equally between two tortillas.
- Drizzle ½ of your dressing on top of the chicken.
- Roll up tortillas slowly, making sure to tuck in the ends as you roll to secure ingredients inside.
- Hold wraps together with a toothpick before slicing in half.
- Use the extra dressing for dipping!