- 40 minutes
- 80 minutes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan.
- In a bowl, combine the fruits and nuts. Toss the mixture with the three tablespoons flour and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream the butter until fluffy. Add the sugars and mix until fully combined and the mixture appears lighter. Add the egg yolks one at a time, waiting until the last one has fully integrated before adding the next.
- Combine the apple juice, the extracts and the coffee in a mixing cup. In a clean separate bowl, whip the egg whites to stiff peaks. Combine and mix the flour and the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Fold half on the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Mix until combined. Add half of the coffee mixture, followed by the remainder of the flour and the remainder of the coffee. Fold in the egg whites to the batter one-third at a time, taking care not to deflate the whites. Fold the fruits and nuts mixture into the batter carefully.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 75 to 80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool for at least one hour before depanning.