- 1 hour 10 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 18 oreos
Enjoy a warm melted Oreo surrounded in a soft dough coated with sugar for a favorite fair dessert made easy at home.
- Place 18 Oreo cookies in the freezer for about an hour.
- Add 2-3 inches of cooking oil into a heavy cooking pot and heat to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the pancake mix, milk, egg, and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil and stir until smooth.
- Dip one cookie at a time in the mixture and completely coat it.
- Carefully drop the cookies in the oil. Fry the cookies on each side just until golden brown.
- Use tongs to remove the cookies from oil and transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Brush with confectioner’s sugar and serve.