- 15 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sliced peaches in a bowl and add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, vanilla and sugar and use a spatula to toss peaches until evenly coated.
- Transfer to the bottom of a greased 12” pie pan or cast iron skillet.
- Then prepare the crumble topping by combining oats, flour, brown sugar, butter, and salt in a bowl. Use your hands to mix ingredients until they come together in a crumbly consistency.
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of the peaches.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm or at room temperature topped with ice cream if desired.