- 10 minutes
Indulge in a warm, delicious bread pudding made from Krispy Kreme doughnuts and drizzled with a rich chocolate sauce.
- Divide each doughnut into 5 pieces and transfer into a greased 9X13-inch baking dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, heavy cream, brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and nutmeg in a medium bowl
- Pour the mixture on top of the doughnuts. Moisten the doughnuts by pressing them into the liquid mixture. Allow them to sit 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered.
- Meanwhile, prepare to make the chocolate sauce by putting the chocolate chips in a small bowl. Boil the heavy cream in a small saucepan, then pour over the chocolate chips. Allow this to sit for 15 seconds, then mix until smooth.
- Serve warm and enjoy.