- 30 minutes
- 0 minutes
Here's a sweet party snack that doubles as a decoration. Check out the easy instructions to make a Donut Hole Christmas Tree and start crafting!
- Wrap cone in plastic wrap or aluminum foil
- Use toothpicks to attach a row of donut holes along the bottom of the cone.
- Melt Vanilla Icing in microwave until it’s softened and loose, approximately 30 – 60 seconds. Spoon small amounts of icing on top of donut holes so that icing is lightly dripping down donuts.
- Attach the next layer of donuts, and spoon on more icing. Note: you will need to microwave the icing between each row. Continue until donut holes cover the entire cone.
- Gently stick red and green M&Ms to tree where icing is dripping off in between the donut holes to look like lights.
- Let icing dry and serve.