- 5 minutes
- 1 minute
In a matter of minutes, you could be savoring this bit of chocolate-peanut-butter loveliness.
- In a large mug, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the milk, cocoa, and flour. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then add the peanut butter and stir lightly.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 minute, and then check on it. Heat for an additional 15 seconds, if needed.
- Top with additional chocolate chips and a dollop of peanut butter, then enjoy!