- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes
Why eat pancakes with bacon on the side when you can enjoy them all-in-one, a double deal?! Wake dad up and serve him breakfast in bed with these on Father's Day!
- In a large frying pan cook the bacon until almost done but not crispy!
- Prepare your griddle by heating it over medium heat and spraying nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the pancake mix, egg, milk and oil.
- Once the bacon is cooked, cut into pieces and throw some into the batter, reserving some for on top.
- Mix batter together and pour onto hot griddle. With raw batter on top of the cooking pancake, sprinkle some more bacon pieces and then flip.