- 10 minutes
- 2 hours
Enjoy the sweet taste of Dr Pepper glazed over Smithfield ribs along with a barbecue-balsamic dressing blend for a juicy, tender rib dinner that your whole family will love.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Remove the membrane from the ribs, using your fingers. Rinse ribs with water, pat dry with paper towel.
- Place ribs side by side, meat side down in a Roasting Pan. Sprinkle each side with ¼ - ½ packages of seasoning mix, salt and pepper. Massage mix into ribs. Flip both ribs over in pan and repeat.
- Pour Dr Pepper over the ribs. Cover tightly with aluminum foil, and cook for 2 hours.
- Mix barbecue sauce and balsamic dressing together, set aside.
- Preheat grill on high heat for 10-15 minutes. With grill brush, scrape any previous food remnants off of the grill grates. Reduce grill to medium low heat
- Cook ribs for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees. Baste both sides with the barbecue sauce mixture, turning ribs frequently to prevent burning. Slice and enjoy with your favorite sides.
- Tip: Use a disposable foil giant pasta pan instead of a roasting pan for easy clean up.