- 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- Makes 1 Pancake.
Get festive on Easter morning with these Easter Bunny pancakes. Use bananas, sliced strawberries & whipped cream to decorate the pancakes. Get the recipe!
- Mix pancake mix according to package directions. Cook one large circle, one medium circle, and two smaller circles on a griddle until golden brown on both sides.
- To design the bunny, place the medium circle near the top of the plate to represent the bunny head. Lay the large circle in the middle of the plate, barely overlapping the medium circle, to represent the bunny middle.
- Lay the two smaller circles halfway on top of the large circle, one just to the right and one to the left of the large circle, to represent the bunny feet.
- Slice a strawberry into equal sized slices, then lay one on each bunny foot to create the pad of the foot. Lay three chocolate chips underneath each strawberry, to represent the little bunny toes.
- Slice a banana in half, then slice it in half lengthwise. Lay both split halves at the top of the plate, one on the right and left of the top of the bunny head, to represent the bunny ears.
- Squeeze a dollop of whipped cream onto the bunny’s middle near the feet, representing its cotton tail.