- 1 Hour
- 5 Minutes
- Makes 8 to 10 Nests.
Put your favorite marshmallow peeps on display in these festive Easter nests with candy and chow mein noodles. Get the recipe for peep nests!
- Using a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
- Add in the marshmallows and stir constantly until the mixture is completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the chow mein noodles. Stir until completely combined (it will take a few minutes to get everything thoroughly coated).
- This mixture is very sticky, so in order to make the nests, you’ll need to butter your hands or apply non-stick spray. Take a handful of the mixture and shape it into a nest of approximately 3 to 4 inches in diameter. Set the nest upside down on parchment paper. Repeat until you’ve created 8 to 10 nests.
- Allow the nests to sit for about 30 minutes and then re-shape if they’ve started to lose their “nest” shape. Then allow them to continue to firm up. You may need to repeat this a couple of times.
- Add one Peep to each nest and surround it with jelly beans & Enjoy!