- 15 Minutes
- 35 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add 2 teaspoons olive oil and Brussel sprouts to baggie and shake. Pour out on baking pan.
- Repeat with sliced sweet potatoes and another 2 teaspoons olive oil. Pour out on same pan. Sprinkle sweet potatoes with cinnamon.
- Place pan in oven.
- After 20 minutes, take out and flip potatoes & stir brussel sprouts. Put back in the oven for 15 additional minutes.
- Add ham, pineapple and rolls to second sheet pan and place in oven for 15 minutes.