- 2 hours
- 10 minutes
This is a great dish for dinner and the marinade adds tons of flavor.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the vinegar, garlic, red pepper, hot sauce, and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally and then reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes then remove from the heat. Season the sauce with salt and pepper as needed. Allow to cool completely.
- Transfer half of the BBQ sauce to a large zip lock bag and reserve the rest. Add the pork to the bag and seal. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight. Remove the pork from the marinade and discard the bag along with its remaining contents. Season the pork with salt and black pepper.
- Into a large saute pan over medium heat, pour 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil. Add the pork and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Turn and cook for about 3 minutes more. Add the reserved sauce to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer and cook until the pork is cooked through.
- Transfer the pork to a platter and serve the sauce on the side.