- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 4 - 6
These Eastern Shore crab cakes are a crowd pleaser. Combine panko, mayo, Worcestershire sauce, and lump crab meat to create the perfect crab cakes!
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the Worcestershire sauce, the dry mustard, the parsley, the egg, and the seafood seasoning.
- Add the saltine crackers and mix.
- Add the crab meat carefully. Stir until just combined.
- Shape the mixture into 4 to 6 patties.
- In a large skillet, cook the crab cakes in heated canola oil (about 1 1/2 inches deep) for 4 to 5 minutes per side, until browned. Drain on paper towels and serve with lemons.