- 10 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the apples, sugar and cinnamon to the pot and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the apples have softened.
- Whisk the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl. Add the mixture to the pot and mix to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan.
- Mix the cake mix, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour half of the cake batter into the Bundt pan. Top with the apple filling in an even layer. Pour the remaining cake batter over the apple filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, and lightly dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Recipe Tip: Braeburn, Fuji, Honeycrisp, Jonagold and Granny Smith apples are excellent choices for baking.