- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
Want easy vegetable sides? Here's a healthy vegan baked cauliflower recipe that's great as a side or appetizer! Try it & give your body super fuel!
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl and add oil, cornstarch, salt, garlic, and chili powder.
- Toss so that cauliflower pieces are evenly coated, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until florets begin to darken around the edges.
- Remove from oven, top with pepper and cilantro if desired, and serve warm.