- 4 Hours
- 10 Minutes
If you like salted caramel desserts, this caramel banana pie will rock your taste buds. Plus, it's a great choice to make for Pi Day 2019. Try it today!
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, the sugar, and the butter.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Firmly press the graham cracker mixture into and up the sides of a 9-inch deep dish pie pan, then bake in a 350-degree oven for approximately 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Place the sliced bananas in a layer over the entire surface of the graham cracker crust.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the caramel sauce over the bananas.
- In a bowl, combine the instant pudding mix with the milk and stir until set.
- Stir in the Cool Whip.
- Spoon it into the pie pan and level it out.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. When you’re ready to serve, top with whipped cream and extra bananas if desired. Drizzle the remaining caramel sauce over the top of the pie.