- 30 minutes
- 1 minute
This beautiful dessert is easy to prepare and can be made ahead of time. The colorful berries make it a great choice for your Fourth of July celebration!
- Pour sugar over strawberries and stir. Add strawberry gel to strawberries and stir.
- In a trifle or deep glass bowl, put a layer of whipped topping. Then add a thin layer of angel food cake.
- Then put a layer of the strawberry mixture. Then put a layer of whipped topping.
- Add another thin layer of angel food cake. Then add a layer of blueberries. Add more whipped topping.
- Repeat layering until all ingredients are used up.
- Garnish top with extra fruit.