- 5 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
With only 5 ingredients, and in 30 minutes or less, you can make this cheesy egg dish. Breakfast ideas are easy with a pressure cooker. Try it now!
- Pour 1 cup water into the pressure cooker bowl.
- Combine eggs and milk in a separate bowl and whisk. Add in garlic, cheese and spinach and mix.
- Spray smaller metal bowl with cooking spray. This will sit inside your pressure cooker.
- Add egg mixture to sprayed metal bowl and place into larger pot that has the water.
- Set cooker to 22 minutes. Quick release pressure when done.