- 30 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 10 to 12
- In a 15-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat, sautÃ© the onions in the butter until soft.
- Add the cooked chicken, the vegetables, and the water and continue stirring. Add the parsley flakes, the turmeric, the salt, the celery seed, the pepper, and the garlic powder, then continue stirring.
- Add the cream and milk, stirring frequently.
- In small amounts, gradually add the flour over the top of the vegetables. The sauce will thicken. Add additional flour or liquid as needed to achieve the desired creaminess.
- Arrange the unbaked biscuits over the top of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.