- 5 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 6 - 8
This cornbread treat might remind you of a blondie with it's brownie-like texture, which makes it an instant favorite. Try this Georgia favorite!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat eggs with a whisk.
- Add oil, vanilla brown and white sugar, and salt and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine salt, baking powder, flour, cornmeal and pecans.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir with a spatula just until smooth.
- Transfer batter to a 9x12” pan or four small loaf pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.