- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
Not everyone at your outdoor party likes plump hot dogs or juicy burgers. This recipe if for them! The name doesn't lie, it truly is a quick and EASY dish!
- In a small mixing bowl, combine salt and pepper.
- On a medium-heat grill, place chicken.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper mixture
- Cook about ten minutes and flip.
- Repeat olive oil, salt and pepper step on this side. Continue cooking until chicken juices run clear, or a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Serve immediately.