- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
Looking for new ways to cook pork chops? In 30 minutes or less, you can easily make this grilled sweet pork chop dish. Try this meal idea tonight!
- Combine molasses, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar in a bowl. Set aside 3 tablespoons sauce for later.
- Over medium heat, grill pork chops covered for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- During the last 3 minutes of grilling, cover the pork chops with the leftover sauce.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sauce set aside in step 1.