- 20 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
Don't just make any Italian Stromboli recipe, make this Delaware favorite Stromboli that brings delicious flavors right to your table. Try it today!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brown ground beef. When done drain any grease, add pizza sauce and stir well.
- Roll out pizza dough into rectangle shape.
- Add ground beef mixture to center of dough. Add mozzarella cheese.
- Fold both sides of towards the center and press dough to seal. Fold up ends.
- Make 5 slits in top of dough to release steam.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bake for 15 minutes.