- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
Start the day off with a delicious potato quiche filled with hash browns, cheddar cheese, green onions and topped with crumbled bacon.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add crust to 9" quiche pan. Poking the bottom a few times with a fork.
- Layer hash browns, cheese, and onion.
- Break eggs in bowl and add milk, salt, and pepper and whisk. Pour over hash browns.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Optional: top with crumbled bacon, more green onions, and sour cream.