- 15 minutes (plus 2 hours refrigeration)
- 16 minutes
Easy Marinated Pork Chops with Peaches
- Place the pork chops in a large zip-close bag. Whisk together 1/2 cup of the vinegar, 1/4 cup of the olive oil, garlic, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the marinade to the bag and turn to evenly coat the pork chops. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Grill the pork chops 5-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, brush the cut side of the peaches with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with the brown sugar. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a cutting board and slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- Mix together the remaining 1/4 cup vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, red onions, basil and a 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a medium bowl. Add the peaches and toss to combine. Serve over pork chops.