- 20 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 6 - 8
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Season chicken breasts with Old Bay seasoning, 1/4 tsp. of seasoning per side, or 1/2 tsp. per chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in a greased 9x13 baking dish, and bake chicken breasts for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven, and allow to cool. Turn heat down to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Mix to thoroughly combine.
- Stir in salt and pepper, and season to taste.
- Gently fold crab meat into the cream mixture.
- Once chicken breasts are slightly cooled, shred them apart inside the baking dish. Cover the entire bottom of the dish with shredded chicken.
- Spoon the creamy crab mixture directly on top of the chicken, spreading it out to cover all of the shredded chicken.
- In a medium bowl, mix the finely crushed crackers with Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the top of the dish, evenly coating all of the creamy crab mix.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with chopped parsley, and serve hot!